Tools for bills and votes:
- Find a Bill - Search for a bill and narrow the search results.
- Total Contributions - Compare campaign contributions from interest groups that support a bill with contributions from interest groups in opposition.
- Contributions by Vote - See how campaign contributions correlate with legislators' votes.
- Organization Positions - See which organizations—companies, trade associations, nonprofit groups, and unions—have taken a position on a bill.
- Timeline - View a chart showing the timing of campaign contributions and votes.
- Money Near Votes: Bill - See all contributions given within days, weeks, or months of a vote on a bill.
- Data Filters - Change what data you are viewing: legislators, interest groups, date range, or contribution types.
- Download CSV - Download details of contributions to a spreadsheet on your computer.
- Share this Page - Share findings via Facebook, Twitter, Digg, email, and more.
Tools for legislators:
- Top Donors - See which interest groups and organizations have given the most money to a legislator's campaigns.
- Money Near Votes: Legislator - See all of a legislator's votes cast within days of receiving a campaign contribution from an interest group related to that vote.
- Contribution Search: Legislator - See who, when, where, and how lawmakers get their contributions.
Tools for interest groups:
- Overview of interest groups
- Top Recipients - See which members of Congress have received the most money from a given interest group.
- Positions Taken - See which bills a given interest group supports and opposes.
- Contribution Search: Interest Group - See who, when, where and how interest groups divide their contributions.
- Contribution Search: By office, party, recipient, contributor, interest group, company, date range, election cycle, and location.
- Stay up-to-date on our findings with research updates.