Contributions Search: Legislator
Search contributions to elected legislators' campaigns. Specifically, you can search contributions made since January 1, 2003 to candidate campaign committees of legislators serving in the 2009-2010 or 2011-2012 sessions of the State Legislature. You can also download contributions to a spreadsheet. Use any combination of these filters:
- Narrow your search to find only contributions to legislators within a particular office (Senate or Assembly) or party (Democrat, Republican, or Independent).
- Narrow your search to find only contributions to an individual legislator.
- Search for contributions by the contributor's name, occupation, or employer. Use an asterisk (*) for wild-card searches. For example, searching for *comcast* will return all contributions that include the letters comcast.
- Search for contributions by industry category and, optionally, subcategories.
- Search for contributions made within a specified date range, or
- Search for contributions made within a particular two-year election cycle.
- Search by contributor location, or
- Search for only out-of-state contributions.
- Search for only contributions from individuals, or only contributions from organizations.
To download to a spreadsheet, go to the bottom of the datatable and click on the blue link "Download CSV."