Download Data and Maps
Download all the data tables in the Remote Control report in one Excel file.
National overview map
- National map with Congressional districts labeled (PDF)
- National map with Congressional districts not labeled (PDF)
Maps of contributions to each House member
To download a high-resolution map for one House member, search for that House member. On the House member's page, click 'Money Map' to the right of their photo. Then, below the large map image, click the link "Download high-resolution map."
To download maps for all House members, use the zip files below. Each group contains 421 maps (JPG format), one for each House member in this study. The map files are named according to MAPLight.org's legislator ID numbers. Download this table of legislator ID numbers (CSV/Excel format) to find the ID number for each legislator.
All 421 maps (Zip files):
- 800 x 618 pixels (suitable for Web use) (60 MB)
- Without header and footer, 925 x 557 pixels (suitable for Web use) (41 MB)
- Small icons (140 x 105 pixels) (1 MB)
- High-resolution 6600 by 5100 pixels (suitable for print use): download files one, two, three, and four, each about 250 MB
Maps created by Avencia Inc.
Maps, data, and all other materials in the Remote Control project may be freely used for any purpose provided credit is given to "MAPLight.org."