Contributions by Vote
How campaign contributions correlate with legislators' votes.
- Interest groups that oppose this bill (banks and credit unions) gave an average of $154,957 to each senator voting No, and $99,596 to each senator voting Yes. That's 56% more given to senators voting No.
- Interest groups that support this bill (small business associations and consumer groups) gave gave an average of $3,302 to each senator voting Yes, and $6,700 to each senator voting No. That's 51% more given to senators voting No.
- Click Table to see contribution figures in a numerical table.
- Table of Contributions By Legislator shows contributions to each legislator by support and opposition interests, and the legislator's votes.
- Add Data Filters to see results for only certain legislators, to modify the date range of contributions, or to choose different interest groups. Any filters applied will also affect the charts on the top half of the page.