Compare campaign contributions from interest groups that support a bill with contributions from interest groups in opposition.
- Interest groups that support this bill (small business associations and consumer groups)
- Interest groups that oppose this bill (banks and credit unions)
- Interest groups opposed gave 30 times as much money to legislators as interest groups in support.
- Click Table to see contribution figures in a numerical table.
- Table of Contributions By Legislator shows contributions to each legislator by support and opposition interests, and the legislator's votes.
- Add Data Filters to see results for only certain legislators, to modify the date range of contributions, or to choose different interest groups. Any filters applied will also affect the chart on the top half of the page.