SB 574 - An Act Relating to Contracting for Services in State Procurement.
An Act Relating to Contracting for Services in State Procurement.
SB 574 — 2011-2012 Legislature
- An Act to renumber and amend 16.705 (1); and to create 16.705 (1) (a) 3., (b) and (c), 16.705 (10) and 84.01 (13g) of the statutes; <b>relating to:</b> contracting for services in state procurement. (FE)
- Learn More
- At Wisconsin State Legislature
- An Act Relating to Contracting for Services in State Procurement.
- Julie Lassa, Kathleen Vinehout
- Government Reform
- Legal Issues
- Legislative Affairs
- Budget, Spending and Taxes
- Labor and Employment
- State Agencies
- Federal, State and Local Relations
- Major Actions
- Bill History
There have been no votes on this bill.
Action Date Description Introduced 3/15/2012 3/15/2012 Introduced by Senators Lassa and Vinehout;Cosponsored by Representatives Jorgensen, Roys, Turner and Ringhand 3/15/2012 Read first time and referred to committee on Senate Organization 3/15/2012 Available for scheduling 3/23/2012 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1 5/15/2012 Fiscal estimate received
MapLight did not identify any interest groups that took a position on this vote.
You may be able to explore campaign contributions data if you add interest groups.
Contributions data source: Wisconsin Democracy Campaign