Contributions by Vote
How campaign contributions correlate with legislators' votes.
- Interest groups that oppose this bill (General business associations, Railroads, Agricultural chemicals) gave an average of $425 to each Senator voting No, and $348 to each Senator voting Yes. That's 22% more given to Senators voting No.
- Interest groups that support this bill (Teamsters union, Railroad unions, Women's issues, Health worker unions, Labor unions, Environmental policy, and Transportation unions) gave an average of $1,293 to each Senator voting Yes, and $250 to each Senator voting No. That's 5.2 times as much given to Senators voting No.
- Click Table to see contribution figures in a numerical table.
- Table of Contributions By Legislator shows contributions to each legislator by support and opposition interests, and each legislator's vote.
- Add Data Filters to see results for only certain legislators, to modify the date range of contributions, or to choose different interest groups. Any filters applied will also affect the charts on the top half of the page.