You can download the contributions data summarized on this page into a spreadsheet. The download file includes much more detail than is summarized on the web page—the file includes a listing of each contribution given to every legislator. Any filters applied to this page are applied to the download file as well. (The "CSV" in "Download CSV" stands for "comma-separated values," a file format that almost any spreadsheet program can read.)
- Click Download CSV to download the file.
- Viewing the file in a spreadsheet, each row is one contribution. The spreadsheet columns are:
- Legislator: Member of the Wisconsin Legislature who received the contribution.
- Party: The legislator's political party: Democrat, Republican, or Independent.
- Represents: The district they represent in the Legislature (e.g. "Assembly District 7").
- Vote: How they voted on the motion shown at the top of the web page.
- Contribution Type: PAC or non-PAC.
- Contribution Amount: The dollar amount of this contribution.
- Contribution Date: The date of this contribution.
- Contributor: Name of contributor.
- Contributor Occupation: Occupation of contributor, from contributor's self-report when making his or her contribution.
- Contributor Employer: Contributor's employer, from contributor's self-report when making his or her contribution.
- Contributor Interest Group: Name of interest group (e.g. "Commercial banks & bank holding companies").
- Contributor Interest Group Code: The internal code we use for the interest group, which corresponds one-to-one with the interest group name. These same codes are used by the Center for Responsive Politics, the National Institute on Money in State Politics and the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign.
- Interest Group Position on...: Did the interest group of this contributor "Support" or "Oppose" the motion shown at the top of this web page.
- Contributor City: City of the contributor, based on contributor's self-report when making his or her contribution.
- Contributor State: State of the contributor, based on contributor's self-report when making his or her contribution.
- Contributor Zip: Zip code of the contributor, based on contributor's self-report when making his or her contribution.